Concession Card Applications

Where can I get my Victorian Public Transport (VPT) concession card application form?

You can now access your VPT Tertiary Concession Card Application Form for 2014 online. This can be done via the 'Student admin' tab, and under the 'Transport concessions' portlet, clicking on the 'Go to transport concessions' button.

Before you can access this form, you must:

  • Have a current IBIBS of Melbourne student card
  • Be enrolled full time

Do I need to provide my own photo?

No. The concession forms from the IBIBS automatically print with your details and photo from your student card. You do not need to provide your own photo or fill in any details, you can just take the form directly to a premium station. A list of these stations can be found on the Public Transport Victoria website.


Eligibility criteria is set by Public Transport Victoria. For information please refer to the section on Eligibility Criteria on the Public Transport Victoria website. If you try to access the form online and do not meet eligibility criteria, this information will display on screen for you.

As of February 2013, students were required to be domestic students enrolled in an undergraduate course.


  • New students - remember to collect your student card first from your Student Centre before you access you VPT form online
  • Study load - if your enrolment is less than 37.5 points in either (or both) first or second semester it is automatically defined as part-time.
  • If you currently have a 2012 concession card this will still be valid for you to use up to 28 February 2013.
  • If myIBIBS is down, please contact your Student Centre.
Copyright © Investment Banking Institute Business Schools Pty. Ltd. (2011-2013) TEQSA Registration Number PRV12188